AirDog FP-150 for Dodge Cummins 1989-1993 5.9L
A Fuel Filter That Increases Throttle Response, Fuel Economy and Emissions For 5.9L Dodge Cummins EnginesIt's not magic, it's diesel engineering and science! Engineers have known about "entrained air" (air you can't see) in diesel fuel for years. The patented AirDog FP-150 Fuel Preporator system removes this air and is the only filtration system that can remove air, water and particulates while maintaining proper pressure flow to the transfer pump, eliminating cavitation and fuel vapor. The technology has been tested and proven by universities, engineering labs and OEMs like Cummins and Caterpillar.
Patented Fuel Preporator For 1989-1993 Dodge Cummins 5.9LIf you're not familiar with the Preporator and are skeptical of the results, we were, too, until we tried it out. The Preporator's design has been proven by over a million miles of testing, verified by EPA and CARB-certified labs. It removes air that is normally in diesel fuel. In fact, diesel fuel normally contains about 10% entrained air! Don't feed your diesel engine only 90% of the fuel it needs, give it 100%. That's how the Preporator makes your throttle response crisper and improves your torque output. It improves fuel economy and reduces emissions at the same time.
For 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 Dodge Ram truck with 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
- Removes Air and Vapor from Diesel Fuel
- Pure Diesel Fuel Reaching Engine
- High Flow Rates of Fuel to Engine
- Longer Injector Life
- Increased Injection Pump Life
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Optimized Engine Performance
- Increased Torque Output
- Improves Throttle Response
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H8.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.