Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration System for Ford Powerstroke 2003-2007 6.0L
- Construction - Aluminum Filter Block, Silicone Hose
- Product Design - CNC Machined
- Performance Notes - Cleaner coolant for longer engine life
- Kit Includes - Coolant Filter, Filter Block, Mounting Bracket, and all hardware needed for installation.
- Special Note - Recommended Tools 10mm deep socket and ratchet, 11/16 open end wrench, large adjustable wrench, regular screw driver, utility knife, and diagonal cutters
**This kit can be upgraded to the Cat Coolant Filer**
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (2)
Reviewed by: William06/05/2015 08:53PM
Product ownership: Less than 3 monthsNot purchased from: Sinister Diesel
Took about 45 minutes to install. I love the look and after only a few days I can already tell that my truck is running cooler. I am looking forward to installing the oil bypass filtration next. I feel like these kits are the best preventative medicine for my 6 liter powerstroke!!!
Reviewed by: Cory09/02/2015 04:47PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 month
Purchased from: Sinister Diesel
Just installed this last night, which was the final step to replacing the turbo, exhaust, oil cooler and a new EGR delete. The filter system was easy to install and seems to be built of very high quality materials. The parts fit together very well, excellent design and engineering.
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.