Sinister Diesel Steering Box Support for Dodge Cummins 2003-2009 5.9L/6.7L
The Sinister Diesel steering box support helps to eliminate the wobble and steering play that is common in the Dodge pickups. This kit includes all of the hardware that you will need to do the install which can be done in under 1 hour. This kit will fit 2003-2009 Dodge 2500/3500 4x4 pickups.
- Construction - Steel
- Product Design - Laser Cut Brackets and TIG welded
- Performance Notes - Improved stability in the steering system
- Kit Includes - (1) Steering Box Support and all hardware needed for installation
**If you have the newer 6-bolt steering box installed, you will need the 2010-2012 stabilizer kit**
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product is finished with black powder coat for extra protection and durability.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L40.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.