Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for Ford Powerstroke 2008-2010 6.4L w/ High Flow Intake Elbow
Remove your factory EGR with Sinister Diesel's own Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Delete Kit. This kit completely replaces your old factory EGR giving you quicker turbo spool and lower exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs). This design has been fully pressure tested to ensure you're better protected against leaks!
If you want a more durable EGR delete, this model is designed for you. The housing of the EGR delete kit has been made out of 304 stainless steel and billet aluminum. This kit has been designed to recirculate coolant faster, giving you lower coolant temperatures than ever before. Using this EGR Delete kit also eliminates exhaust recirculating through your intake manifold for increased reliability.
- Construction - 304 Stainless Steel and Billet Aluminum
- Product Design - Mandrel bent tubing with Full TIG welds and pressure tested
- Performance Notes - Improved exhaust gas flow
- Kit Includes - (1) Sinister Diesel EGR Delete kit w/ High Flow Intake Elbow and all hardware needed for installation
- Special Note - A tuner is needed to prevent Check Engine Light
WARNING, this item can never be installed on any vehicle registered for use on highways or public streets.
- Q: Will this trip my check engine light?
- A: The EGR Delete will trip the Check Engine light, so a tuner will be needed to resolve this problem. We have a large variety tuners that will get the job done.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- ** Requires RACE Tuning **
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicles emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturers warranty.
5) Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
7) Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H10.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.