Sinister Diesel Grid Heater Delete for Dodge Cummins 1998.5-2007 5.9L 24v
One of the proven methods for getting more power from your diesel is to increase the airflow through the intake. The 5.9 Cummins Grid Heater Delete from Sinister Diesel dramatically improves the intake airflow in your truck. By removing the unused and obstructing stock unit, the Sinister Diesel Grid Heater Delete creates a much clearer and smoother intake airflow resulting in noticeable performance gains. And if your truck pulls double-duty in the frigid winter, the Sinister Diesel Grid Heater Delete can be easily swapped out and replaced with the factory grid heater for easier starting when the ambient temperature drops below freezing. Installation takes less than 20 minutes and ensures a factory fit and a proper seal to eliminate boost leaks.
- Construction - Billet Aluminum
- Product Design - CNC Precision Machined
- Performance Notes - Increased intake airflow resulting in boost intake pressure up to 1 PSI and massive increase in overall CFM
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product is finished in a Sinister Blue high gloss powder coat for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Q: Will this bolt into the stock location?
- A: Yes, this will bolt up, and use all your existing intake and exhaust components.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.