Sinister Diesel Thermostat Housing for Ford Powerstroke 2003-2007 6.0L
The thermostat housing housing is precision machined from billet aluminum and includes an o-ring for tight, no-leak sealing. You can reuse the OEM Ford thermostat for your 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007 Ford Powerstroke with a 6.0L diesel engine.
- Construction - Billet Aluminum
- Product Design - CNC Precision Machined
- Performance Notes - Longer life with a leak-proof seal
- Kit Includes - (1) Sinister Diesel Thermostat Housing
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a blue anodized finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Michael "Mad Dog"07/26/2015 05:20AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: Sinister Diesel
Installed this when I installed my Mishimoto coolant hoses, easy to install and looks to be stronger than the stock part.
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.