aFe Down-Pipe for Dodge Cummins 1994-2002 5.9L
aFe Down-Pipe for 1994-2002 5.9L Dodge Cummins
The aFe 4”down-pipe is a simple way to increase the performance of your Cummins truck for racing. This down-pipe is a direct fit to the aFe BladeRunner Turbo and will NOT connect to the factory exhaust or turbo.
This high quality down pipe is made from 4” mandrel bent aluminized stainless steel tubing that allows your 5.9L Cummins engine to breathe more than the stock exhaust leading to an increase in horsepower and torque while lowering EGTs. aFe designed this kit for fast and easy installations on all 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998,1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 5.9L Dodge 2500/3500 Cummins diesel trucks by utilizing the factory mounting positions for maximum stability and guaranteeing a direct fit.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 75.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H20.0000” x L50.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.