AirAid PowerAid for GM Duramax 2001-2004 LB7
Developed to enhance off-idle torque from 800 rpm to approximately 3,000 rpm, PowerAids unique, patented Helix Bore design spins the incoming air charge as it passes through the throttle body spacer. This spinning action boosts the velocity of the incoming air and contributes to better atomization of the air/fuel mixture as the air charge enters the combustion chamber. The end result is more part-throttle torque, improved mid-range power, and overall combustion efficiency for better fuel economy.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.