PPE Complete Stage 5 Transmission for GM Duramax 2001-2004 LB7 6.6L
Pacific Performance Engineering can provide you with a complete Stage 5 transmission that is literally ready to bolt in. Built to handle everything you can possibly throw at it: street, sled pulling and drag racing. Work or play this transmission is ready to perform. Transmission Core return is required. Transmission Price does not include a refundable core-charge of $2500.00. Arrangements must be made for acquiring your core before Stage 5 transmission ships out.
Triple Disc Torque Converter
Heavy Duty PTO Side Plate Covers
Deep Transmission Pan
Heavy Duty C1, C2, C3, and C4 clutches and Kolene steels
Upgraded BST valve
Re-calibrated valve body
2001-2010 Chevy and GMC 2500HD/3500HD trucks with the Allison 1000 series transmission.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 250.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H40.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.