Fabtech 8" Performance Lift System W/ Performance Shocks for GM Duramax 2007-2008 2500/3500 2WD/4WD
The 8" Performance Suspension System is accomplished via one-piece cast drop down steering knuckles attaching to heavy-duty 1/4" thick, high arched lower control arm crossmembers with tubular upper control arms. Fabtech's combination of steering knuckle, high arched crossmembers and upper control arms provides an excellent ride quality with high ground clearance. This system will provide a true 8 inches of lift without adjustment to the torsion bars allowing the use of 37" tall tires. The front differential is properly relocated to eliminate front driveshaft vibration on 2007-2008 vehicles with the stock driveshaft. On late model 2007-08 vehicles with Magna 1625 transfer cases the system requires the use of a CV front driveshaft to address high speed 4WD use. New tubular upper control arms fit into the stock frame pockets using urethane bushings. Upper control arms include double shock mounting tabs for integration with Fabtech's optional front dual shock hoop system. The front suspension is completed with an differential skid plate, tubular crossmember supports and impact struts while the torsion bar drop down brackets properly align the torsion bars to the relocated stock lower control arms. The rear suspension is lifted using a 4" block kit with 2" add a leafs. The system is completed with rear bump stop brackets and a rear driveshaft carrier bearing drop bracket.
Use 37/12.50R17 tire w/ 17x9 wheels w/ 4-5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
Use 37/14.00R18 tire w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
Use 37/13.50R20 tires w/ 20x10 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
Oty Part # Description
1 FTS21068BK Component Box 1
1 FTS21012BK Component Box 2
1 FTS21013BK Component Box 3
2 FTS7192 Front Performance Shocks
2 FTS7266 Rear Performance Shocks
3. Non dually models only.
10. Requires welding, exhaust, and possible front drive shaft mods.
12. Does not fit models with Quadrasteer.
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
15. Will experience some loss of turning radius.
21. Front Driveshaft modification required or order CV Driveshaft (FTS91004).
Oty Part # Description
- Item Requires Shipping
- 188.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H48.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.