Sinister Diesel 5" Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit for Ford Powerstroke 2003-2007 F250/F350 6.0L
Sinister Diesel 5" Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit for 2003-2007 Ford Super Duty F250/F350 with Powerstroke 6.0LThis exhaust kit boasts a massive 5 inch diameter than can dramatically improve your Powerstroke engine's exhaust flow, giving you better horsepower and torque. This exhaust system comes with all components necessary to install in any cab or bed combination. It also includes an 18 inch straight pipe and 18 high-flow muffler, letting you choose the exhaust sound you want. The exhaust system is finished with a polished tip stamped with our own Sinister Diesel logo, giving your diesel truck great looks in addition to its performance gains. This exhaust kit has been made for your 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007 Ford Ford Super Duty F250/F350 with a 6.0L Powerstroke engine. Pick one up today!
- Q: Will this kit fit my truck?
- A: Yes, this kit is designed to fit any cab & bed configuration
- Q: How much is the shipping charge?
- A: Free ground shipping to the lower 48.
- Q: Do I need stainless steel?
- A: Stainless steel is recommended for most users. If you are in a wet climate and encounter salted roads, we insist on the Sinister 409 Stainless for the longevity it will provide.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 75.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H20.0000” x L50.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Justin12/13/2014 11:31PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Sinister Diesel
The exhaust seems like a good product. The sound and tip is what I was looking for. What I was disappointed about is the service from sinister. They do not include instructions for the exhaust. I could not get the length to work out so I called sinister. I was told no technician was there on Saturday but he could help me. I asked do I have to cut one of the pipes because it was to long. He informed me you do not have to cut for any bed configuration. I asked could he email me the installation instructions. He told me there wasn't any and it was self explanatory. Well I googled there exhaust and found the installation instructions on there website and also read that for crew cab short beds you have to cut the piece for long beds. How can a guy who answers the phone not know the product and not even know there was installation instructions? Thought these guys were professionals.
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.