PLX Vacuum/Boost Sensor Module
The PLX Vacuum / Boost Sensor Module accurately measures the vacuum pressure and boost pressure of any intake manifold. This is ideal for turbo and supercharged applications where monitoring the intake pressure is vital. Up to 32 Sensor Modules can be daisy chained together in the PLX iMFD system and can be connected to any PLX Multi Gauge through the digital serial output port such as the DM-6 or DM-100. The Vacuum / Boost Sensor Module can also be used as a stand alone unit capable of interfacing with 3rd party hardware where both the digital output and the analog output are available simultaneously. Its measurement range is 30.5 inHg to 30 PSI or 760 mmHg to 2.11 Kg/cm^2.
- PLX Devices
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.