Suncoast Converters Torque Converter for 1989-1993 Dodge 518 46RH
This torque converter for the 1989-1993 A518 non-lockup Dodge 4-Spd is manufactured and assembled here at SunCoast. Starting with a solid chunk of steel, the cover is machined to exact specifications and ends up being nearly double the thickness of the weak factory cover. Instead of the factory style plastic stator cap/thrust spacer, SunCoast utilizes a metal Torrington roller style bearing which is better suited to take the heat and abuse you can throw at it. The turbine assembly is TIG reinforced and heat-treated, exponentially increasing it’s lifespan under harsh conditions. Stall on this model would be described as “close to factory” at approximately 2200rpm, yet much more efficient at energy transfer than the factory offering.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 80.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H20.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.