Ford Parts Oil Cooler Cover for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
This is a factory Ford replacement cover for the oil cooler on the 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke engine. The cover can often get cracked or damaged when the oil cooler itself is being replaced, which can be very costly considering the fact that you cant get just the cover without buy another oil cooler unit as well. We are the only shop that sells this cover without the oil cooler. This part comes direct from the Ford dealership. Most of the components that bolt to the top of this oil cooler cover are held on by self tapping bolts. This cover does not come with new bolts, it is safe to re-use the ones that were taken out of your old oil cooler cover.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H3.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.