Banks Power Single Exhaust Six-Gun Bundle for 2004.5-2005 6.6L GM Duramax LLY (Diesel) Extended & Crew Cab Short B
The Banks Power Single Exhaust Six-Gun Bundle - 47732 is the best performance package on a budget for your 2004.5-2005 6.6L GM Duramax pickup truck with a extended or crew cab, short bed configuration.
No airflow gridlock.
Banks Six-Gun Bundle replaces the power-robbing factory airflow inefficiencies with free-flowing components that dramatically increase intake airflow and air density and expel exhaust with virtually no backpressure.
Power that keeps its cool.
Banks balances the improved airflow with advanced CleanTuneTM Technology that delivers up to 54% more horsepower and 68% more torque than stock without adding black smoke. This is tire-smoking, scenery-blurring power that keeps its cool while rocketing you from 0-60 mph 24% quicker and 154 feet ahead of stock!
Live long & run strong.
Forget mismatched components. Run away from tuners that can destroy your engine. Everything in the Six-Gun Bundle is engineered to work together to maximize your engine's power, efficiency and durability. Six-Gun Bundle honors your vehicle by safely living within the limits of your engine and powertrain. Your Duramax will run stronger and live longer!
- Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 124 hp
- Increased Torque Performance: Up to 303 ft. lbs.
- Increased Fuel Economy and Durability
- Ram-Air Intake System
- Single Monster Exhaust With the Monster High Flow Muffler
- The Six-Gun Diesel Tuner With Banks iQ Dashboad PC
- All Needed Hardware and Clamps for Complete Installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 147.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H17.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.