Banks Power Single Exhuast Stinger System for 2006-2007 6.6L GM Duramax LLY/LBZ (Diesel) Crew Cab Long Bed
The Banks Power Single Exhaust Stinger System - 47767 is the best entry level towing package on a budget for your 2006-2007 6.6L GM Duramax pickup truck with a crew cab, long bed configuration.
No airflow gridlock.
Stinger replaces the power-robbing factory airflow inefficiencies with free-flowing components that dramatically increase intake airflow and air density and expel exhaust with virtually no backpressure.
A lot of power on a little fuel.
Banks balances the improved airflow with advanced CleanTune Technology for up to 23% more HP and 26% more torque than stock. This is load-hauling, hill-taming power that keeps its cool without adding black smoke. Stinger will power you from 40-60 mph 29% quicker than stock when towing. And your fuel economy will improve, as well. Very cool!
Engineered. Not thrown together.
Forget mismatched components. Run away from tuners that can destroy your engine. Everything in Stinger is engineered to work together to maximize your engine's power, efficiency and durability. Stinger honors your vehicle by safely living within the limits of your engine and powertrain. Your Duramax will run stronger and live longer!
- Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 75 hp
- Increased Torque Performance: Up to 145 ft. lbs.
- Increased Fuel Economy and Durability
- Ram-Air Intake System
- Single Monster Exhaust With the Monster High Flow Muffler
- The EconoMind Diesel Tuner With Banks iQ Dashboad PC
- All Needed Hardware and Clamps for Complete Installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 101.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H13.0000” x L64.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.