Banks Power Single Monster Exhaust System for 2007.5-2010 6.6L GM Duramax LMM (Diesel) Extended Cab Short Bed or Crew Cab Long Bed
The Banks Power Single Monster Exhaust System - 47784 is the open, free flowing, great sounding exhaust system for your 2007.5-2010 6.6L GM Duramax pickup truck with a extended cab short bed or crew cab long bed.
4" heavy-duty stainless DPF-back Monster Exhaust system with constant-diameter intermediate pipe and tailpipe. Exclusive CoolCuff design lowers tailpipe temperatures as much or more than stock while simultaneously improving flow and cutting backpressure.
The CoolCuff design is tested and refined by Banks engineers using Computational Fluid Dynamics software, then validated through extensive temperature testing in all areas: before and after the DPF, 6" out from the tip, by the spare tire, shocks, wiring, hoses, and more. First we tested our own exhaust then we tested the others. Result: Monster Exhaust measured well over a hundred degrees cooler than the competition, and cooler than stock, too!
- Made of 100% Stainless Steel Constant-Diameter Piping
- Dramatically Improves Air Flow
- Slashes Backpressure for Cooler Operating Temperatures
- Polished-Stainless Straight-Through Muffler
- Includes a Huge 6" X 5" "Ob-Round" Polished Tip
- Item Requires Shipping
- 69.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H11.0000” x L44.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.