Banks Power Single Monster Exhaust System for 2002-2005 6.6L GM Duramax LB7, LLY (Diesel) Standard Cab Long Bed With Catalytic Converter
Why consider a cheap, ill-fitting aluminized exhaust? Banks 4" Monster Exhaust is made of rugged, long-lasting 100% stainless steel. It fits better than the competition, because Monster Exhaust utilizes the factory hangers and maintains proper clearance to all under-vehicle components.
All flow, show and go!
With nearly five decades of engineering airflow improvements, Banks has mastered the art of maximizing flow while minimizing backpressure. The polished straight-through Monster Muffler, mandrel-bent head pipe assembly (non-cat-converter-equipped vehicles only), intermediate pipe(s) and tailpipe nearly triple the exhaust flow, cut backpressure up to 98%, lower exhaust gas temps and deliver more power to the ground. And the 5" polished rolled-edge tip has a double-walled design with a " air gap to keep heat from tarnishing the mirror finish.
Engineered to ditch the drone.
Many straight-through mufflers deliver an obnoxious drone that overpowers conversations. Banks Monster Muffler is extensively sound-tested and engineered with a unique expansion chamber and high-temperature packing. Instead of a drone, you're treated to a rich exhaust note that's authoritative, yet civil. It sounds as great as it looks!
- Made of 100% Stainless Steel Constant-Diameter Piping
- Dramatically Improves Air Flow
- Slashes Backpressure for Cooler Operating Temperatures
- Polished-Stainless Straight-Through Muffler
- Includes a Huge Doulbe Wall Polished Tip
- Item Requires Shipping
- 62.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H22.0000” x L36.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.