Banks Power Single Monster Exhaust System for 1998.5-2002 5.9L Dodge Cummins (Diesel) Extended Cab
Constant-diameter to slash backpressure and lower exhaust gas temperatures, Banks' Monster exhaust pipes bolt behind the turbocharger. The streamlined 4" turbine outlet pipe, head pipe, intermediate pipe and tailpipe are formed of stainless, heavy-wall tubing with constant-diameter bends to outflow stock and the competition. Banks replaces the factory's restrictive muffler with a polished-stainless Monster muffler, featuring a straight-through 4"-diameter flow-path with a Banks-designed expansion chamber to dissipate the annoying mid-range exhaust drone that plagues most straight-through mufflers. Muffler utilizes spun ceramic, very-high-temperature packing and delivers an authoritative-but never intrusive-exhaust sound. The huge 5" polished-stainless steel tailpipe tip sports a rolled edge. Double-walled design with 1/2" air gap keeps heat from tarnishing exterior mirror finish. Adjustable clamp for positioning on tailpipe.
Please Note: This exhaust is available with an upgraded power elbow turbo outlet. Please see part 48638
- Made of 100% Stainless Steel Constant-Diameter Piping
- Dramatically Improves Air Flow
- Slashes Backpressure for Cooler Operating Temperatures
- Polished-Stainless Straight-Through Muffler
- Includes a Huge Doulbe Wall Polished Tip
- Item Requires Shipping
- 107.0 lbs.
- W21.0000” x H13.0000” x L65.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.