Banks Power Elbow Assembly for 1999-1999.5 7.3L Ford Powerstroke (Diesel) F-450, F-550
Removes the final restriction to power. Banks Power Elbow assembly slashes the stock outlet and pipe backpressure by 40%. Available separately or with Banks 4-inch Monster Exhaust.
Please Note: This is specifically for a 1999 or early 1999.5 7.3L Ford Powerstroke F-450 or F-550.
The 1999 year model ford power stroke trucks are broken down into three separate classifications.
- 1999 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date before 12/31/1998
- Early 1999.5 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date between 01/01/1999 and 04/31/1999
- Late 1999.5 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date after 05/01/1999
- Removes the Final Power Restrictions from the Turbo
- Slashes the Stock outlet and Downpipe Backpressure by 40%
- Includes 4" Monster T.O.P. (Turbine-Outlet Pipe) & Mounting Hardware
- Item Requires Shipping
- 37.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H11.0000” x L40.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.