Banks Power Single Monster Exhaust System for 2001-2003 7.3L Ford Powerstroke (Diesel) F-250, F-350 With Cat Converter 275-hp Rated Engine
Banks 4" Monster exhaust pipes bolt behind the turbocharger. The streamlined turbine-outlet pipe, intermediate pipe and tailpipe are formed of stainless, heavy-wall tubing with constant-diameter bends to maximize flow, lower exhaust gas temps and slash backpressure up to 81%.
The polished-stainless Monster muffler features a straight-through 4"-diameter flow-path with a Banks-designed expansion chamber to dissipate the annoying mid-range exhaust drone that affects most straight-through designs. The muffler utilizes spun ceramic, very-high-temperature packing, more than doubles stock exhaust flow, and delivers an authoritative-but never intrusive-exhaust sound. A huge 5" polished-stainless steel tailpipe tip sports a rolled edge. Double-walled design with 1/2" air gap keeps heat from tarnishing exterior mirror finish. Adjustable clamp for positioning on tailpipe.
- Made of 100% Stainless Steel Constant-Diameter Piping
- Dramatically Improves Air Flow
- Slashes Backpressure for Cooler Operating Temperatures
- Polished-Stainless Straight-Through Muffler
- Includes a Huge Doulbe Wall Polished Tip
- Item Requires Shipping
- 88.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H22.0000” x L44.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.