Banks Power Single Monster Exhaust System for 2004.5-2007 5.9L Dodge Cummins (Diesel) Standard Cab Long Bed or Crew Cab Short Bed 325-hp Rated Engine
The 4" Monster exhaust system flows up to 122% better than stock and virtually eliminates backpressure. The system's pipes bolt behind the turbocharger (some applications). Banks' streamlined 4" turbine outlet pipe (not required with 325 hp systems), intermediate pipe(s) and tailpipe are formed of stainless, heavy-wall tubing with constant-diameter bends to maximize airflow and lower exhaust gas temps.
Banks replaces the factory's restrictive muffler with a polished-stainless Monster muffler featuring a straight-through 4"-diameter path that flows up to 129% better than stock. The Banks-designed expansion chamber dissipates the annoying mid-range exhaust drone that accompanies most straight-through mufflers. Monster muffler utilizes spun ceramic, very-high-temperature packing and delivers an authoritative--but never intrusive--exhaust sound. A huge 5" polished-stainless steel tailpipe tip sports a rolled edge. Double-walled design with 1/2" air gap keeps heat from tarnishing the exterior mirror finish. Adjustable clamp for positioning on tailpipe.
- Made of 100% Stainless Steel Constant-Diameter Piping
- Dramatically Improves Air Flow
- Slashes Backpressure for Cooler Operating Temperatures
- Polished-Stainless Straight-Through Muffler
- Includes a Huge Doulbe Wall Polished Tip
- Item Requires Shipping
- 69.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H11.0000” x L44.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.