Banks Power Single Monster Exhaust System for 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke (Diesel) F-250, F-350 Standard Cab Long Bed
Monster exhaust system flows up to 91.5% better than stock and virtually eliminates backpressure. The streamlined 4" intermediate pipe(s) and tailpipe are formed of stainless, heavy-wall tubing with constant-diameter bends to maximize flow and lower exhaust gas temps. Banks replaces the factory's restrictive muffler with a polished-stainless steel Monster muffler, featuring a straight-through 4"-diameter flow-path with a Banks-designed expansion chamber which dissipates the annoying mid-range exhaust drone that's so prominent in competitors' straight-through mufflers. The muffler utilizes spun ceramic, very-high-temperature packing, more than doubles the stock flow and delivers an authoritative-but never intrusive-exhaust sound.
Includes a 3-1/2" turbine outlet pipe (T.O.P.).* A huge 5" polished-stainless steel tailpipe tip sports a rolled edge. Double-walled design with 1/2" air gap keeps heat from tarnishing the exterior mirror finish. Adjustable clamp for positioning on tailpipe.
*For 2006 models with manual transmission, Banks T.O.P. not required. For 2003 models, Banks T.O.P. comes with an integrated resonator, which eliminates the screechy turbo noise that affects '03 Power Strokes.
- Made of 100% Stainless Steel Constant-Diameter Piping
- Dramatically Improves Air Flow
- Slashes Backpressure for Cooler Operating Temperatures
- Polished-Stainless Straight-Through Muffler
- Includes a Huge Double Wall Polished Tip
- Item Requires Shipping
- 75.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H11.0000” x L44.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.