Banks Power Single Monster Exhaust System for 2006-2007 6.6L GM Duramax LLY, LBZ (Diesel) Extended Cab Long Bed With Catalytic Converter
Banks' 4" heavy-duty stainless Monster exhaust system cuts backpressure up to 98% and flows up to 176% better than stock. The streamlined intermediate pipe(s) and tailpipe are formed of stainless, heavy-wall tubing with constant-diameter bends to maximize airflow and lower exhaust gas temps.
The polished-stainless constant-diameter muffler features a straight-through 4"-diameter flow path with an exclusive expansion chamber to dissipate the annoying mid-range exhaust drone. Monster muffler utilizes spun ceramic, very-high-temperature packing, more than triples stock flow, and delivers an authoritative exhaust sound. Huge 5" polished-stainless steel tailpipe tip sports a rolled edge. Double-walled design with 1/2" air gap keeps heat from tarnishing the exterior mirror finish. Adjustable clamp for positioning on tailpipe.
- Made of 100% Stainless Steel Constant-Diameter Piping
- Dramatically Improves Air Flow
- Slashes Backpressure for Cooler Operating Temperatures
- Polished-Stainless Straight-Through Muffler
- Includes a Huge Double Wall Polished Tip
- Item Requires Shipping
- 69.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H11.0000” x L44.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.