Banks Power Single Exhaust PowerPack System for 2002-2004 6.6L GM Duramax LB7 (Diesel) Extended & Crew Cab Short Bed No Catalytic Converter
The cure for airflow restrictions.
The stock LB7 is riddled with airflow bottlenecks-including the intercooler. PowerPack replaces them with free-flowing components that dramatically increase intake airflow and air density and expel exhaust with virtually no backpressure.
Colossal power stays cool, sips fuel.
All that improved airflow is then balanced with Banks' advanced CleanTune Technology for up to 40% more HP and 54% more torque than stock, without adding black smoke. This is load-hauling, hill-flattening constant-duty power that keeps its cool. It'll launch you from 0-60 mph 44% quicker and from 40-60 mph 52% quicker when towing. And thanks to EconoMind's fuel economy features, you'll get up to 19% more MPG, too. Sweet!
The Banks difference? Engineering.
Forget mismatched components. Run away from tuners that can destroy your engine. Everything in PowerPack is engineered to work together to maximize your engine's power, efficiency and durability. PowerPack honors your vehicle by safely living within the limits of your engine and powertrain. Your Duramax will run stronger and live longer!
Banks PowerPack features a revolutionary new Ram-Air intake system* that delivers greater airflow and air density for more power, plus an OttoMind Programmer (optional) for significantly improved response. A pair of stainless-steel, tuned-length TorqueTubes exhaust manifolds provide stunning torque output when you want it. Pass, merge and climb as you please: your PowerPacked coach won't break a sweat. Achieve bettr gains in HP and Torque combined with better fuel economy-and never require high octane.
Some vehicle configurations require an extension kit for proper fit.
Does not fit 2004 and later Fleetwood Powerplatform and National RV-Duraframe models.
Banks Ram-Air intake system available for W-Series only
- Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hp
- Increased Torque Performance: Up to 230 ft. lbs.
- Increased Fuel Economy and Durability
- Ram-Air Intake System
- Single Monster Exhaust With the Monster High Flow Muffler
- The EconoMind Diesel Tuner With Banks iQ Dashboad PC
- Techni-Cooler Intercooler Assembly with Powder-Coated Steel Boost Tubes, Rubber Shock Mounts and Flexible, High-Temp Hoses
- BigHead Wastegate Actuator
- All Needed Hardware and Clamps for Complete Installation
- Banks Power
- GM Duramax - Air Intakes & Parts for Duramax - Cold Air Intake for Duramax
- GM Duramax - Exhaust Systems / Manifolds for Duramax - CAT Back Single for Duramax
- GM Duramax - Tuners & Programmers for Duramax - Tuners & Programmers for Duramax
- GM Duramax - Turbos & Twin Turbo Kits for Duramax - Wastegates for Duramax
- Air Intakes & Parts - Cold Air Intake
- Exhaust Systems / Manifolds - CAT Back Single
- GM Duramax - Intercoolers & Pipes for Duramax
- Tuners & Programmers - Tuners & Programmers
- Turbos & Twin Turbo Kits - Wastegates
- Intercoolers & Pipes
- Item Requires Shipping
- 306.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H22.0000” x L44.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.