Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration System for Universal Applications
Add years of life to your engine with this Water Coolant Filter Bypass System. Removing contaminates such as the casting sand and metal shavings left over from the manufacturing process means your water pump and radiator will all last longer. This kit is designed to bypass and filter small amounts of coolant while your engine is running. The CNC machined billet 6061 aluminum anodized construction filter head attaches to supplied bracket, which comes with a universal mounting bracket. The filter boss includes 2 threaded inlet ports and 1 outlet port. This coolant bypass kit includes all fittings needed for installation. We recommend replacement of the first filter at 500 miles. Replacement of the second and third filters is at 3,000 miles each. After 3 filter changes, replacement can be done once a year.
- Construction - Aluminum Filter Block, Silicone Hose
- Product Design - CNC Machined
- Performance Notes - Cleaner coolant for longer engine life
- Kit Includes - Coolant Filter, Filter Block, Mounting Bracket, and all hardware needed for installation.
- For use on 3/8", 5/8" and 3/4" coolant hoses. Comes with two of each barb and 10' of hose.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.