Wagler Competition Duramax Street Rod (As Forged) 2001-Current GMC/Chevy 2500/3500
The affordable WCP Duramax As-forged Street connecting rods are the perfect solution for a hot street truck making 1,000 HP or less. The as-forged manufacturing process allows for the strength of forging, yet keeps the cost down by removing some of the extra processes that are put into the Competition series rods. The WCP Duramax As-forged Street connecting rods have great value by featuring the benefits below:
• 100% Made in the USA
• Forged by Trenton Forging in Trenton, MI 48183
• Forging made from 4340ACQ certified material
• All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel
• All CRC6.6ST connecting rods utilize factory replacement bearings
• All CRC6.6ST connecting rods are honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required
• All CRC6.6ST connecting rods come standard with ARP2000 7/16" Fasteners.
• Machined in the vital areas and then shot peened to reduce stress risers
• Rated to handle up to 1,000 HP
• All sets balanced to a +/- 6 gram standard
- Wagler Competition Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H12.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.