Sinister Diesel EGR Cooler for Ford Powerstroke 2008-2010 6.4L (Horizontal)
Sinister Diesel has reinvented the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) cooler with this great new model with the same fit as your factory EGR cooler (the horizontal cooler, which is the first one to receive coolant). If you want to prevent future headaches or you're tired of clogging in your diesel engine's factory EGR cooler, this cooler looks stock but works way better than your stock cooler ever did! We replaced the internal cooling fins with high-flow stainless steel tubing for improved reliability and it's manufactured using high-quality, pressure-tested TIG welding.
Let's face it, the stock EGR cooler is your Powerstroke's weakness and often gets replaced once or twice before your engine even hits 100,000 miles! Available for a 2008, 2009, or 2010 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty with a 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine with the EGR cooler in the horizontal configuration.
For a custom fit for your Ford Powerstroke's engine, this EGR cooler has been designed to be mounted in the factory horizontal location (sometimes referred to as EGR cooler #1). Installation is a snap, too. This kit includes all the items you need for proper installation, and can be mounted with the use of simple hand tools.
50-State Legal CARB EO# D-721
- Construction - Stainless Steel
- Product Design - Full TIG welds and pressure tested
- Performance Notes - Improved exhaust gas flow
- Kit Includes - (1) Sinister Diesel EGR Cooler (Horizontal)
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L26.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.