Sinister Diesel EGR Cooler for Dodge Cummins 2007.5-2009
This item is not for sale in the State of California
Note: This part is in high demand and may require a build time of 6 to 8 weeks. If you need this part sooner, please call us at 888-966-5643 to verify availability.
Sinister Diesel has reinvented the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) cooler with this great new model with the same fit as your factory EGR cooler. If you're tired of clogging in your diesel engine's EGR cooler, or if you just want to prevent future headaches, Sinister Diesel's parent company, Sinister Manufacturing, has created an EGR cooler that looks and fits like your factory model, but works way better than your stock cooler ever did!
Our less-restrictive design reduces clogging by replacing the narrow internal cooling fins with high-flow stainless steel tubing for improved reliability and durability. Manufactured with high-quality TIG welds, each EGR cooler is pressure tested and is guaranteed to protect against leakage.
There's no need to do any sort of modification, as our EGR coolers are direct drop in replacements. Another major concern with the factory EGR Cooler is that when it cracks, it will start forcing coolant into the intake manifold. Once you get coolant in the intake system, it will get fed into the combustion chamber, which usually results in a blown head gasket, or hydro-locked motor. When you purchase one of our upgraded EGR coolers, you're being proactive and taking the necessary steps to protect your truck. Don't break the bank, protect your investment and don't waste anymore time or money on factory EGR coolers
- Construction - Stainless Steel
- Product Design - Full TIG welds and pressure tested
- Performance Notes - Improved exhaust gas flow
- Kit Includes - (1) Sinister Diesel EGR Cooler
- Special Note - Does not require removal of intake manifold
Will not work for Cab & Chassis (C&C) model trucks.
- Q: Will this trip my check engine light?
- A: All of our Sinister Diesel EGR coolers are designed to work with your factory equipment and programming. These units will not trip your check engine light
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister?s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H4.0000” x L4.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.