Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit (Uses Factory EGT Probe) for 2011-2014 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
The exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system on modern vehicles helps the engine reduce exhaust emissions and pollution, but these devices negatively affect the longevity and performance of diesel engines by increasing the likelihood of soot building up in the intake manifold. To combat this on 2011 to 2014 Ford Super Duty trucks with the 6.7L PowerStroke engine, Sinister Diesel offers the 6.7 PowerStroke EGR Delete kit. This modification is only intended for trucks that will be competing in off-road or racing events, and it helps improve engine performance with faster turbo spool and lower engine temperatures.
With the Sinister Diesel 6.7 PowerStroke EGR Delete kit, the intake air is cleaner and exhaust gas flow is improved, and when an engine breathes better, it performs better. Not only that, but removing the EGR also reduces the soot buildup in the air intake helping to reduce maintenance costs and extend the engine's life by improving coolant flow for lower engine operating temperatures. This EGR delete kit also uses the factory EGT probe.
The main components for this Sinister Diesel 6.7 PowerStroke EGR Delete kit are constructed from nickel-plated steel and machined billet aluminum, and they are fully TIG welded and pressure tested for optimal performance. The EGR block off plate and coolant reroute hose are finished in the Sinister Diesel signature blue color for an added dash of color under the hood. The kit comes with all of the hardware required for the installation.
Special Note: Race tuning is required to prevent an illuminated check engine light
- Nickel Plated Steel and Machined Billet Aluminum Construction
- Fully TIG welded and pressure tested
- Improves Exhaust Gas Flow
- Cleaner Intake Air
- (1) Sinister Diesel 6.7l Powerstroke EGR Delete
- All hardware needed for installation
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS
Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
- This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
- By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle's emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
- Due to its high-performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer's warranty.
- Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
- No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
- Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H5.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.