Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for GM Duramax 2006-2007 6.6L LBZ w/ High Flow Intake Tube
NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Note: This part is in high demand and may require a build time of 1 to 2 weeks. If you need this part sooner, please call us at 888-966-5643 to verify availability.
This Sinister Diesel LBZ Duramax EGR Delete Kit for the 2006 & 2007 Chevrolet 2500 & 3500 HD takes the place of your stock EGR Valve and Cooler system, and even includes a mandrel-bent Aluminum intake finished in high-gloss Sinister Blue powder coat. This kit fits the 6.6L LBZ Duramax and provides your engine with improved exhaust gas flow, resulting in faster turbo spool and lower engine temperatures.
Our Sinister Diesel LBZ Duramax EGR Delete is made in-house at our California manufacturing facility from strong nickel plated steel and machined billet aluminum then fully TIG welded and pressure tested to ensure unrivaled durability and leak-free service under the harshest conditions. The Sinister Diesel also improves engine reliability by recirculating your engine coolant faster than the stock EGR system for lower coolant temperatures, and also keeping your intake manifold free from power-robbing, hot, sooty air.
Special Note: Race tuning is required to prevent an illuminated check engine light
- Nickel Plated Steel and CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Construction
- Mandrel bent High Flow Intake with High-Gloss Sinister Blue Powder Coat
- Fully TIG welded and pressure tested
- Quicker Turbo Spool
- Cleaner Intake Air
- Optional: up to 4 -1/8th" NPT bungs for Methanol/Water/Nitrous/Air Intake Temperature/etc.
- (1) Sinister Diesel 6.6 LBZ Duramax EGR Delete
- (1) Sinister Diesel High Flow Intake Tube
- All hardware needed for installation
Before ordering this LBZ Duramax EGR Delete Kit, make sure your vehicle is equipped with the 6.6L LBZ Duramax by viewing the image below and making note of the differences between the LBZ and LLY.
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS
Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
- This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
- By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle?s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
- Due to its high-performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer?s warranty.
- Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
- No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
- Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H11.0000” x L23.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.