Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for 2004.5-2005 GM Duramax 6.6L LLY
NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, ARIZONA or COLORADO
DUE TO THE NATURE OF RACE PARTS THIS ITEM DOES NOT HAVE A WARRANTY AND IS NOT RETURNABLE OR REFUNDABLE
This Sinister Diesel LLY Duramax EGR Delete Kit for the 2004.5 & 2005 Chevrolet 2500 & 3500 HD takes the place of your stock EGR Valve and Cooler system. This kit fits the 6.6L LLY Duramax and provides your engine with improved exhaust gas flow, resulting in faster turbo spool and lower engine temperatures.
Our Sinister Diesel LLY Duramax EGR Delete is made in-house at our California manufacturing facility from strong nickel plated steel and machined billet aluminum then fully TIG welded and pressure tested to ensure unrivaled durability and leak-free service under the harshest conditions. The Sinister Diesel also improves engine reliability by recirculating your engine coolant faster than the stock EGR system for lower coolant temperatures, and also keeping your intake manifold free from power-robbing, hot, sooty air.
This LLY Duramax EGR Delete Kit with high flow intake has been competition tested to over 700hp making it an ideal upgrade for your high power drag or sled-pull truck!
Special Note: Race tuning is required to prevent an illuminated check engine light
- Nickel Plated Steel and CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Construction
- Fully TIG welded and pressure tested
- Cleaner Intake Air
- (1) Sinister Diesel 6.6 LLY Duramax EGR Delete
- All hardware needed for installation
Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
- This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
- By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle?s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
- Due to its high-performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer?s warranty.
- Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
- No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
- Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H5.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.