Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for GM Duramax 2007.5-2010 6.6L LMM w/ High Flow Intake Tube
NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Note: This part is in high demand and may require a build time of 1 to 2 weeks. If you need this part sooner, please call us at 888-966-5643 to verify availability.
This Sinister Diesel LMM Duramax EGR Delete Kit is made to fit the 2007.5-2010 Chevrolet 2500 & 3500 HD and is designed to replace your stock EGR Valve and Cooler system, and even includes a mandrel-bent Aluminum intake finished in high-gloss Sinister Blue powder coat. This kit fits the 6.6L LMM Duramax and provides your engine with improved exhaust gas flow, giving you a faster spooling turbo for more power when you need it.
Our Sinister Diesel LMM Duramax EGR Delete is made in-house at our California manufacturing facility from strong nickel plated steel and machined billet aluminum then fully TIG welded and pressure tested to ensure unrivaled durability and leak-free service under the harshest conditions. The Sinister Diesel also improves engine reliability by recirculating your engine coolant faster than the stock EGR system for lower coolant temperatures, and also keeping your intake manifold free from power-robbing, hot, sooty air.
This LMM Duramax EGR Delete Kit with high flow intake has been competition tested to over 700hp making it an ideal upgrade for your high power drag or sled-pull truck!
Special Note: **Not for sale in California - Race tuning is required **
- Nickel Plated Steel and CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Construction
- Mandrel bent High Flow Intake with High-Gloss Sinister Blue Powder Coat
- Fully TIG welded and pressure tested
- Quicker Turbo Spool
- Cleaner Intake Air
- Optional: up to 4 -1/8th" NPT bungs for Methanol/Water/Nitrous/Air Intake Temperature/etc.
- (1) Sinister Diesel 6.6 LMM Duramax EGR Delete
- (1) Sinister Diesel High Flow Intake Tube
- All hardware needed for installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H10.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.