Sinister Diesel Full Replacement EGR for 2003 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
The Sinister Diesel EGR Cooler looks and fits just like a stock product, the only thing missing: the factory EGR cooler problems. Weve taken the headaches out of EGR coolers by removing the factory material inside. To eliminate clogging, we replaced the factory material with stainless steel tubes that allow for better gas flow. This kit includes the EGR cooler, and the gaskets to keep everything sealed up.
- Construction - Steel
- Product Design - TIG Welded
- Performance Notes - More reliable and efficient exhaust gas flow
- Kit Includes - Sinister Diesel replacement EGR cooler, Factory Ford EGR Valve, Intake Gaskets, Turno Bolt & O-Ring kit, Connector Hose
- Q: Why should I replace my factory EGR cooler with a Sinister Diesel cooler?
- A: Chances are, if you're looking at this part, your factory EGR cooler has already failed. If not, it's on its way. The factory material in the EGR coolers are prone to clogging and failing, eventually rendering your truck useless and undrivable. With our EGR coolers, the factory materials are removed and replaced by Stainless Steel tubing for improved reliability and more efficient exhaust gas flow.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.