Sinister Diesel Exhaust Headers for Ford Powerstroke 2003-2007 6.0L (Ceramic Coated)
Sinister Diesel Stainless Steel 6.0L Powerstroke Headers are built with stainless steel CNC flanges and stainless steel tubing. These tube style headers are fully TIG welded and are hand built to fit the 2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke Super Duty/Excursion. These are high flow headers and they come with an EGT bung welded onto the driver side header
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-721-2).
- Construction - Stainless Steel
- Product Design - Mandrel Bent Tubes with TIG Welded CNC Precision Machined Flanges
- Performance Notes - Up to 27 hp and 56 lbs-ft on stock tune and up to 37 hp and 99 lbs-ft with a modified tune
- Kit Includes - (1) Set of Sinister Diesel Exhaust Headers, (1) Set of exhaust gaskets, mounting hardware needed for installation
***This Product Requires 2-4 Week Lead Time For Fabrication (If needed quicker, please call for availability and shipping time)***
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: These Stainless Steel headers are Ceramic Coated for extra protection and a clean, smooth, stylish appearance.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H10.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.