Sinister Diesel Intake Elbow for 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
The Sinister Diesel 6.0L Power Stroke intake elbow replaces the restrictive stock piping on your for the 2003-2007 Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty with larger diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminum tubing. The increased diameter and large radius bend prevent restriction within the intake for a noticeable increase in performance and turbo spool while the stronger aluminum tubing and CNC machined base plate is designed to hold higher boost levels. Finished with in eye-catching Sinister's high-gloss blue powder coat, the Sinister Diesel 6.0L Power Stroke Intake Elbow provides an upgrade over the stock plastic unit.
Like all Sinister Diesel products, it was designed and pressure tested at our California headquarters and comes backed by the legendary Sinister Diesel Lifetime Warranty.
- Precision Mandrel Bent 6061 Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Fully TIG-Welded with Precision CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Flanges
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- (1) Sinister Diesel Intake Bridge for Ford Powerstroke 6.4L Powdercoated in Sinister Blue
- Required Hardware
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a Sinister Blue High Gloss powder coat finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- ** Requires removal of EGR System, and RACE Tuning **
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle?s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer?s warranty.
5) Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
7) Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - Air Intakes & Parts for Powerstroke - Intake Elbows / Manifolds for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - EGR Coolers & Components for Powerstroke - EGR Deletes for Powerstroke
- Air Intakes & Parts - Intake Elbows / Manifolds
- EGR Coolers & Components - EGR Deletes
- Gift Ideas - Gifts - $250 and under
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H5.0000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.