Home - Return to Previous Page
Sinister Diesel Intercooler Pipe for Ford Powerstroke 2008-2010 6.4L (Cold Side)
The Sinister Diesel Upgraded 6.0 Powerstroke Cold Side Intercooler Pipe Kit includes the intercooler pipe that connects the intercooler to the intake, along with upgraded silicone boots and stainless steel clamps. You'll get cooler intake temperatures as well as smoother and more direct airflow into your engine. This 6.0 Powerstroke Cold Side Intercooler pipe kit includes everything you need to improve your airflow path under the hood of your 2003-2007 Ford F-250 and F-350 includes everything you need all in the same box.
- Aluminum Construction
- Mandrel Bent tubing.
- Reduces intake turbulence and optimizes for maximum flow.
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (2) Silicone Boots
- (4) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
*** NOT for sale in the State of California ***
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a Sinister Blue High Gloss powder coat finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister?s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H10.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.