Sinister Diesel Oil Filter Cap for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
From the factory, the 6.0L PowerStroke engine (found in the 2003 to 2007 Ford Super Duty) had a plastic oil filter cap, which becomes weak and brittle over time. A cracked or broken filter cap can lead to oil leaks or extra costs associated with repairs, but the Ford 6.0 oil filter cap from Sinister Diesel ensures this won't happen. And it looks good while getting the job done, too!
This Ford 6.0 oil filter cap has a tough, heat-resistant design constructed of billet aluminum with a Sinister Diesel's signature blue anodized finish. To make sure it's easy to use with the Sinister Diesel external oil temperature sensor, this cap is also tapped for 1/8-inch NPT.
- 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum
- Tough, heat-resistant design
- Blue Anodized Finish
- Ford 6.0 Oil filter cap (tapped for 1/8in NPT for external oil temp sensor)
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a blue anodized finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister's California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H5.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.