Sinister Diesel Edition Powermax Series 1 Turbo for Ford Powerstroke 2004-2007 6.0L
The Sinister Diesel Powermax Series 1 Turbo uses a larger compressor wheel to deliver quick turbo spool, mid and top-end horsepower, and crisp throttle response in convenient bolt-on package. In addition, this turbo features Garrett Advanced Variable Nozzle Turbine design that allows for increased compressor flow and boost response. This unit is built by the original manufacturer using original-style housings so they are 100% compatible with your Ford truck's Powerstroke engine for a drop in installation. The turbo's compressor cover comes finished in our high gloss signature "Sinister Blue"
Note: This product is NOT for sale in California
- Features the Garrett patented Advanced Variable Nozzle Turbine (AVNTTM) design for increased compressor flow and boost response
- Utilizes nine movable vanes which significantly increase turbine efficiency and improve engine performance from idle launch through peak torque
- Patented integral electro-hydraulic actuation and proportional solenoid for infinitely variable control
- Larger compressor wheel over stock increases maximum power range while keeping turbo speeds down for the same power output
- Supports up to an additional 175 HP over stock with no sacrifice in drivability
- Suitable as a performance upgrade or replacement for original equipment
- OEM interchangeable for a perfect fit each and every time
- Conditional Limited 1-Year Warranty See Below for Details
Q: Will this bolt into the stock location?
A: Yes, this will bolt up, and use all your existing intake and exhaust components.
Q: Is this a good option for a stock truck?
A: It is a good option, however upgraded intake, exhaust, and tuning is highly recommended.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 42.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H11.0000” x L15.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.