Sinister Diesel Edition Powermax Stage 2 Turbo for 2003 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
The Sinister Diesel Powermax Series 2 Turbo uses a larger compressor wheel to deliver quick turbo spool, mid and top-end horsepower, and crisp throttle response in convenient bolt-on package. The Series 2 Turbo specifically includes a Billet BatMoWheel compressor wheel by Bullseye Performance. The lighter compressor wheel mass significantly improves spool-up time for the Turbo. In addition, this turbo features Garrett Advanced Variable Nozzle Turbine design that allows for increased compressor flow and boost response. This unit is built by the original manufacturer using original-style housings so they are 100% compatible with your Ford truck's Powerstroke engine for a drop in installation. The turbo's compressor cover comes finished in our high gloss signature "Sinister Blue"
This item is not for sale in the State of California.
- Features the Garrett patented Advanced Variable Nozzle Turbine (AVNTTM) design for increased compressor flow and boost response
- Utilizes nine movable vanes which significantly increase turbine efficiency and improve engine performance from idle launch through peak torque
- Patented integral electro-hydraulic actuation and proportional solenoid for infinitely variable control
- Billet BatMoWheel compressor wheel by Bullseye Performance
- Larger compressor wheel over stock increases maximum power range while keeping turbo speeds down for the same power output
- Supports up to an additional 175 HP over stock with no sacrifice in drivability
- Suitable as a performance upgrade or replacement for original equipment
- OEM interchangeable for a perfect fit each and every time
Note: Due to the nature of this being a Performance/Racing turbocharger, there is not a warranty on this item.
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This turbo has a Sinister blue high gloss powder coated finish on the compressor cover for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Will this bolt into the stock location?
- A: Yes, this will bolt up, and use all your existing intake and exhaust components.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 55.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H16.0000” x L16.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.