Sinister Diesel Thermostat Housing for 1999.5-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
7.3 PowerStroke Thermostat Housing
The 7.3 powerstroke thermostat housing is known to leak easily. Introducing Sinister Diesel's Billet Aluminum 7.3 PowerStroke thermostat housing. This CNC machined unit replaces the OEM housing which can be lower-quality stamped steel that may not always seal properly after replacing your thermostat. The OEM housing can also tend to rust. This housing replaces your OEM housing with a much better quality and better looking machined aluminum housing. This housing is designed for long life and will have a tight leak-proof seal for years to come.
The Sinister Diesel 7.3 Powerstroke thermostat housing is precision machined from billet aluminum for tight, no-leak sealing. You can reuse the OEM Ford thermostat for your 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 or 2003 Ford Super Duty F-250 or F-350 with Powerstroke 7.3L diesel engine.
- (1) Sinister Diesel Thermostat Housing
- (3) Hardware bolts
- 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Longer life with a leak-proof seal
- Tough, heat-resistant design
- Blue Anodized Finish
- Q: What kind of finish is on the Sinister Diesel 6.0 PowerStroke Thermostat Housing?
- A:This product has a blue anodized finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A:Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister?s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L4.0000”
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.