Sinister Diesel Throttle Valve Delete for Dodge Cummins 6.7L
One part of a complete EGR delete that is overlooked by most Cummins owners is the factory throttle valve. With the stock EGR system in place, the stock Cummins throttle valve will open and close to adjust the ratio of fresh intake air to re-circulated exhaust gasses. When it’s completely or partially closed, the engine draws the air needed through the EGR system. But when the EGR system is removed, there is no alternative source of intake air when the throttle valve closes. To get around this, the operation of the throttle valve is usually coded out entirely for most EGR-less tunes and the actuator itself is left unplugged. Sometimes the throttle valve can move unintentionally to a completely or partially close setting which leads to cutting off the air supply to your Cummins and suffocating it. This can cost you power, shut your engine down entirely, or even cause catastrophic damage if it happens at higher RPM. Even when open and unplugged, the stock 6.7 Cummins throttle valve obstructs smooth airflow through your intake. Don’t take the chance that your old throttle valve will stay put. Pick up the Sinister Diesel’s Throttle Valve Delete for 6.7L Cummins engines and put the finishing touch on your EGR delete.
- Construction - Aluminum
- Product Design - Aluminum tubing with full TIG welds and pressure tested
- Performance Notes - Increased airflow, quicker turbo spool, and lower EGT's
- Kit Includes - Throttle Valve Delete and all hardware required for installation
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product is finished in a Sinister Blue high gloss powder coat for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Q: Will this bolt into the stock location?
- A: Yes, this will bolt to the stock location with no major modifications.
- ** Requires RACE Tuning **
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle?s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer?s warranty.
5) Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
7) Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING
- Dodge Cummins - Air Intakes & Parts for Cummins - Grid Heater & Throttle Valve Delete for Cummins
- Dodge Cummins - Engine Parts and Performance for Cummins - Grid Heater & Throttle Valve Delete for Cummins
- Air Intakes & Parts - Grid Heater & Throttle Valve Delete
- Engine Parts and Performance - Grid Heater & Throttle Valve Delete
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.