Sinister Diesel Y-Pipes for Ford Powerstroke 2003-2007 6.0L (Ceramic Coated)
Sinister Diesel SS 6.0L Powerstroke Y-Pipes are Built with Solid Stainless Steel CNC Flanges and Stainless Steel Tubing. These Y-Pipes are Fully Tig Welded and are Built to Fit 2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke Super Duty/Excursion.
- Construction - Aluminum
- Product Design - Mandrel Bent Tubing, Full TIG welds, and CNC Precision Machined
- Performance Notes - Longer life with a leak-proof seal
- Kit Includes - (1) Sinister Diesel Y-Pipe and Up-Pipe
- Special Note - To use this part you do need to be running an EGR delete. There is no branch for the cooler to hook up on this y-pipe
*** This Product Requires 5 Business Day Lead Time For Fabrication (If needed quicker, please call for availability and shipping time) ***
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product comes in a Raw, Ceramic Coated, and Wrapped finish for extra protection, durability and a clean and stylish appearance. This part # specifically comes Ceramic Coated.
- Q: What is your warranty/guarantee regarding your custom slip style up pipes?
- A: We do guarantee that our pipes will not leak. We have spent countless hours testing, fitting and fabricating these slip joints so that they can/will expand and contract with the heat, but with this design, as they heat up, they only seal better. The best part is that there is no piece in it to fail, there are no longer paper thin material to fatigue and crack.
- ** Requires RACE Tuning **
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle?s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer?s warranty.
5) Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
7) Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.