Home - Return to Previous Page
Baja Designs Sll 3"x2" Amber LED Pod Driving
Baja Designs proves that big things can come in the smallest packages! The new Baja Designs SII Led Light offers an incredible 1800 lumens out of a tiny 3x 2 housing; the SII is quite literally the brightest LED light ounce for ounce on the market. Originally developed for military robots where brightness, size and power draw are critical, The SII can be mounted where traditional lights would never fit. Moreover, it only draws 21 watts so your electrical system will barely know its there. In addition, the SII uses Squadron optics that were designed by Baja Designs in house engineers/racers to put the light right where you need it. Three patterns are available, a combo/driving pattern, a spot pattern, and a flood/work light pattern. The SII is designed, engineered, manufactured, and built in California and backed by Baja Designs limited lifetime warranty. If you are looking for the smallest and brightest LED light on the market then the SII is for you!
- Weight: 8oz
- IP69K Certified (Water proof to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard coated polycarbonate lens
- 3 Patterns: Combo, Spot, and Flood
- Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly Manufactured and Made in America
- Total Lumens: 1800 Lumens
- Housing: Billet Machined housing
- Power Consumption: 21 watts
- Uses two T6 Bin Cree XM-L2 LEDs at 5000K
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Reverse battery & Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) protection
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G requirements
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low Pressure Test
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.