Sinister Diesel Edge Insight CS2 & SCT X4 (7015) Combo
NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Get an overhaul on your engine performance with Sinister Diesel's own tuner/monitor combo! This package combines the performance monitoring of the compact Edge Insight CS2 with a vibrant 2.4 inch color screen, with the tuning flexibility of the SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer and its built-in tunes for the Ford Powerstroke engine. The result is a complete package that gives you the power, to not only monitor the output of your F-250 or F-350 6.0L or 7.3L Powerstroke engine, but also optimize it for more horsepower, torque, or efficiency.
This Package Includes the Following:
Edge Insight CS2 for Monitoring Your Powerstroke Engine
The Edge Insight CS2 mounts right on your dash and allows you to closely monitor the engine parameters that are most important, like boost, oil temp, and EGT in real time. The Edge Insight CS2 isn't just an auxiliary gauge for your engine, it also can function as a display and recorder for performance data including 0-60 acceleration and quarter-mile time so that you can see the difference in performance!
SCT X4 to Take Control of Your Super Duty's Tuning
Now that you can monitor the performance of your truck, it's time to increase its output! The SCT X4 makes this simple by plugging into the OBD-II port under the dash of your Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty Powerstroke. The pre-loaded tunes let you adjust for modifications like cold air kits, high flow exhaust systems or other basic mods to your diesel engine. It also lets you clear the check engine light triggered by an EGR delete kit.
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS
Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
- This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
- By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle's emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
- Due to its high-performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer's warranty.
- Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
- No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
- Not available for sale or use in the state of California, Colorado and Arizona.
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H10.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.