FASS Titanium Signature Series Diesel Fuel Lift Pump for 2011-2014 GM Duramax 6.6L (95gph)
A FASS Fuel Systems can be a beneficial upgrade for your GM Duramax LML diesel engine, this is because your Duramax doesn’t come with a factory lift pump like other diesels. This requires your CP3 injection pump to pull your fuel under a vacuum, adding additional stress to your CP3 Pump and risk introduce additional air into your fuel. This is where a Titanium FASS Fuel Pump comes in to help.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel lift pump was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 95 gallons per hour and backed by our limited lifetime warranty the Titanium Signature Series lift pump is capable of supporting your GM Duramax 6.6L diesel engine with enough fuel for multiple fueling system upgrades. A Titanium Signature Series lift pump also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your Duramax’s injection systems, effectively extending the life of your Injection Pump and Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 3 Microns, a built in water separation filter and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Duramax diesel engines are known for having injector failure issues; this can be caused by several different factors and FASS Filtration Systems is designed to eliminate those that are fuel related.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel pumps are the superior fuel pump and filtration system, in the diesel industry. This is because here at FASS Fuel Systems we focus on perfecting our pumps and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that our competitors ignore while they rush to get product out the door. By doing this we have less than a 2% failure rating with our motor and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Fuel Systems
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 8-10 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Replacement Pump
- 95 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 3 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
- Item Requires Shipping
- 27.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H12.0000” x L18.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.