PPE Universal Heavy Duty Aluminum Rear Differential Cover for GM/Dodge (Raw)
Show your style, by having a Pacific Performance Engineering Heavy Duty Rear Aluminum Differential Cover from the back of your truck. Besides looking cool, there are definite benefits. Thanks to the internal heat-sink baffles and 1/2 inch external fins your fluid will be cooler than ever. Speaking of fluid, due to the increased fluid volume that comes with a PPE Heavy Duty Rear Aluminum Differential Cover, there is now even more fluid to lubricate and cool. Although there is more oil to keep clean, you do not have to worry, because the high powered Neodymium magnet-equipped fill plug will pull metal particles out of the oil before they ever have a chance to attack the bearings. Cast from aluminum alloy, the PPE Heavy Duty Rear Aluminum Differential Cover comes with Stainless Steel fasteners.
- Internal and external cooling fins
- Stainless Steel Allen head fasteners
- Neodymium magnet equipped fill and drain plugs
- Natural finish increases heat transfer.
- Powder coated finish available as a special order
- Stainless Steel mounting bolts (M8 x 30 x 1.25 Allen head bolt)
- 3/8 inch O-Ring sealed drain plug
- 1 inch SS Magnetic sight level/fill plug with Viton O-Ring Seal
- 2 tapped ports 1/8 & 1/4 inch temperature probes
- 2001 and Newer GM 2500/3500 trucks with 14 bolt - 11.5” rear axle
- 2003 and Newer Dodge 2500/3500 trucks with 14 bolt - 11.5” rear axle
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.