PPE Pyrometer (EGT) Gauge
Monitoring your exhaust gas temperature (EGT) is critically important to ensuring the proper operation and reliability of your truck. Pacific Performance Engineering's Pyrometer Gauge quickly shows just how hot your truck really is.
At a glance, you can see the effects of heavy hauling or changes in your fuel flow rates. This information from the pyrometer gauge aids in programming fuel delivery so you can get the most power out of your diesel without damaging it in the process. The full sweep design measures temperatures from 0 all the way to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. The easy to read white numbers on the black background highlight the OEM style red pointer.
- White numbers on black face with OEM style red needle
- Black bezel
- Dimmable white LED illumination
- Full sweep design measures from 0 to 2,000 degrees
- Includes; EGT extension harness, EGT probe and bracket
- 2001-2012 GM Duramax LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM and LML diesel engines
- 2003-2012 Dodge Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L diesel engines
- 2003-2012 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L and 6.4L diesel engines
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.