Home - Return to Previous Page
BD Diesel AutoLoc for Ford Powerstroke 1990-2003 7.3L
If your torque converter is not locked up when the exhaust brake is applied, you're only benefiting from a fraction of its retarding power. The BD AutoLoc commands the torque converter to lock up, and stay locked up, any time the exhaust brake is applied in third and fourth gears. This not only helps with engine braking, but because there is no clutch slippage, transmission oil temperatures remain low. The lock-up clutch and exhaust brake automatically disengage at low speeds to prevent stalling and transmission/converter damage.
- BD Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - Exhaust Systems / Manifolds for Powerstroke - Exhaust Brakes for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Transmission for Powerstroke - Controllers for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Transmission for Powerstroke - Torque Converter for Powerstroke
- Exhaust Systems / Manifolds - Exhaust Brakes
- Transmission - Controllers
- Transmission - Torque Converter
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H3.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.