BD Diesel Torq/UnLoc for 1994-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
The AutoLoc maintains lock-up when the exhaust brake is activated ensuring that 100% of the retarding force is being transferred in 3rd and 4th gears, preventing slippage and subsequent high oil temperatures. The TorqLoc with its three position switch allows for manual command of the lock-up as well as AutoLoc and stock operations.
- Prevent the ECM from activating the lock-up clutch when such an action would drag the engine rpm out of the optimum torque range, or, when traveling at such speeds that would cause the ECM to cycle the lock-up clutch in and out
- Maintains lock-up when the exhaust brake is activated
- Ensuring 100% of the retarding force is being transferred in 3rd and 4th gears
- Prevents slippage and subsequent high oil temperatures
- 24,000 Miles
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H3.0000” x L11.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.